testtest

Post Shot Show 2023: What's your pick for the Favorite/Most Interesting New Gun?

RIA 5.0 Clean lines, lower felt recoil, low muzzle flip, nice trigger - priced to sell to regular shooters without the need for 'upgrades.' I hate it when pistols are expensive to begin with but then need 'extras' to do the job right.

Canik Mete MC9

Canik Mete MC9-c.jpg

RIA 5.0 Clean lines, lower felt recoil, low muzzle flip, nice trigger - priced to sell to regular shooters without the need for 'upgrades.' I hate it when pistols are expensive to begin with but then need 'extras' to do the job right.
I would be lying if I said I wasn’t interested it, but I think I’ll wait a year or 2 for them to work out any kinks from mass production

CZ Tactical Sport 2 Orange or Dan Wesson DWX.

Can't decide which is the top choice....probably the CZ. I'm a sucker for CZ competition guns, but then it's so damned hard to decide when you consider all of the different styles of guns being offered. Rifles, shotguns, pistols, semiauto, lever, etc. etc.

How do you pick just one?

Good answer! It's no fun being poor. Gun makers definitely don't make it easy as they just keep coming out with so many cool new guns.

Back