testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

☝️☝️☝️ Even being majorly a country music fan, I've always liked Moody Blues from as far back as I can remember. Back many, many years ago I got really into recording music with really good equipment. My favorite was an Akia reel to reel that I played with for a long time.

The sound quality with good tape was fantastic, the frequency response was far more than the average human ear could hear, and with a good set of head phones it could take you to a different galaxy. One of my all-time favorites was "Moody Blues" 'In search of the lost chord'. Man, I could loop that and listen for days I think.

They and their productions/crews were light years ahead of most others in stereo and other effects of the day!!! 👍👍👍 Best I can recall must have been in the early 60's?
Can understand that one! Good is good no matter the flavor.
Funny, have an Akai reel to reel too. Love recording. Good stuff!
A wild assortment of turntables, some that play both sides w/o flipping record over, DJ models, old and new.
Time, space and place to play is another thing though.

Attachments

• elvis1.jpg
    elvis1.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 128

I recorded a version of this song when I first got recording software for my Mac, which was about 15 years ago. It's myself on electric and acoustic guitars, bass and backing vocals and my then 15 year old daughter on lead vocals. I also recorded a version of " Brother" off the same album with me on electric and acoustic guitars, bass, lead and backing vocals.

I could be coaxed into posting links to those recordings if anyone was interested in hearing them.

Back