testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Can't watch the link right now, but I assume this is about the release of the re-mastered Esher demos.
Found link by accident. Is a basically a good interesting collage / montage of older good quality Beatles footage put together in New Zealand. Isn't really a demo in some ways, is more of a sneak peek of video footage put together for a new movie and a behind the scenes view, supposed to be for/from a recent movie. (2020-2021) From what seen, they did a good job. Was nice watching. They said virus slowed or stopped movie's release in states. Other than that? Not spoiling "moment."

Another older interesting recently released video with Lenard Bernstein critiquing / praising Beatles. Is a strange twist:

Found link by accident. Is a basically a good interesting collage / montage of older good quality Beatles footage put together in New Zealand. Isn't really a demo in some ways, is more of a sneak peek of video footage put together for a new movie and a behind the scenes view, supposed to be for/from a recent movie. (2020-2021) From what seen, they did a good job. Was nice watching. They said virus slowed or stopped movie's release in states. Other than that? Not spoiling "moment."

Another older interesting recently released video with Lenard Bernstein critiquing / praising Beatles. Is a strange twist:

The Esher demos are tracks they recorded at George’s house in Esher on a 4 track when they got back from India. Most of which were later recorded again at Abbey Road studio 2 and ended up on the white album. These demos have been floating around on bootlegs for years but they were recently remastered and released in all their original quality.

The Esher demos are tracks they recorded at George’s house in Esher on a 4 track when they got back from India. Most of which were later recorded again at Abbey Road studio 2 and ended up on the white album. These demos have been floating around on bootlegs for years but they were recently remastered and released in all their original quality.
Sounds like could be good! Found a lot of other newer recent YT videos of sound engineers & other ones for Beatles hadn't seen or heard before too. Pretty nice, but not posting here. Too lengthy & no place for.

Burton Cummings never gets old
And of course CCR.

No Sugar Tonite/Mother Nature was a song my first decent band did. At the time I was performing it in front of people for money I had never actually heard the song. Bad Time by Grand Funk, No One At The Bridge by Rush, Hello Hooray by Alice Cooper, Baby Blue by Badfinger and several other songs were taught to me by the singer/bassist in the band and I learned them and performed them before I ever heard the actual tracks.

Back