testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Me too. :)
6aiHfit.jpg

Brian Wilson is finally coming to St. Louis. Tickets go on sale today. Super stoked..

Would love to have seen Chicago when Terry Kath was alive. These days I think the only original members are Lamm and a few of the horn guys. It's basically a Chicago cover band and they aren't doing any of the Kath era stuff, which is the only stuff I like.

Wilson on the other hand is a legend. It's like going to see Jerry Lee Lewis or something. The last couple times I saw Chuck Berry ( he used to play in St. Louis at Blueberry Hill about every month) he was terrible. I still went. I've seen Jerry Lee 3 or 4 times now. Usually in Memphis at The Beale Street Musical Festival. I've never seen Brian Wilson though. And I have zero interest in seeing Mike Love and what he pretends is The Beach Boys these days.

That's from Tanglewood. One of my favorite videos in the world is this one from Tanglewood. Seriously, you gotta watch this. Kath does a 29 hour guitar solo on a Stratocaster that is just mind blowing. No wonder Jimi Hendrix said he was his favorite guitar player.

One of favorites too. - Was amazing.

Back