testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

Wow !!! I've never even heard of most of these groups. Other than 'Kiss', 'Roy Orbison', and 'Jimi Hendrix', if I did hear of them I never listened to very much from them. Now that doesn't mean I'm saying they aren't/weren't any good, only that I've not heard of them.

But then I just didn't have much need for any 'new comers' after 'George Jones' and 'Merle Haggard'. I'm pretty sure that anything those two didn't know about really good music just wasn't worth knowing anyway !!!!

Haha! Jus kiddin y'all. There was probably a little bit still to offer after those two ......... but not much. (y)(y)(y)

Wow !!! I've never even heard of most of these groups. Other than 'Kiss', 'Roy Orbison', and 'Jimi Hendrix', if I did hear of them I never listened to very much from them. Now that doesn't mean I'm saying they aren't/weren't any good, only that I've not heard of them.

But then I just didn't have much need for any 'new comers' after 'George Jones' and 'Merle Haggard'. I'm pretty sure that anything those two didn't know about really good music just wasn't worth knowing anyway !!!!

Haha! Jus kiddin y'all. There was probably a little bit still to offer after those two ......... but not much. (y)(y)(y)
Good old George and Merle? They're not forgotten by any means!
Can remember when spinning 78's, 45's, and LP's record's they were there. Thousands of them still are.

Growing up was very lucky my family was extremely musically diverse.

An example? Most good musicians listen, know and play many musical varieties. Listening to them jam together is fantastic experience.
Also remember listening to kitchen radio with grandmother when Beatles were 1st released and she turned up volume.
Before and after that? Sky's the limit. Most is cool.

Back