testtest

Post your Saturday night jams ... or your fav music ...

One of my favs also from way back in the day.
Talyn, I saw that you posted a lot of groups from Seattle. Don't know if you're from there or not, but back in '94 & '95, I lived in Seattle while going to commercial dive school. One day while going to school, Queensryche put out a casting call for fans to be part of a video they were filming. Some buddies and I skipped class to be part of the video, but never made it, went bar hopping before we got there. While going to school in Seattle, I also worked part time at a gas station in a high end of town, and some of the customers were guys from Pearl Jam. Also dated a girl who took me to Jimi Hendrix's grave in Renton, WA.

Talyn, I saw that you posted a lot of groups from Seattle. Don't know if you're from there or not, but back in '94 & '95, I lived in Seattle while going to commercial dive school. One day while going to school, Queensryche put out a casting call for fans to be part of a video they were filming. Some buddies and I skipped class to be part of the video, but never made it, went bar hopping before we got there. While going to school in Seattle, I also worked part time at a gas station in a high end of town, and some of the customers were guys from Pearl Jam. Also dated a girl who took me to Jimi Hendrix's grave in Renton, WA.
I live in the general PNW/NRM Region.

IMO the Seattle rock scene (grunge/hard stuff) was the last great era in rock with the exception of Metallica & Tool from the CA area. IMO MTV abandoned rock music in the mid-90's in favor of F-in Rap music & rock has slowly diminshed.

Spent some time visiting the Puget Sound area but not as much recently.

Last edited:
Confess, am a bit of a music junkie. Collected records since 60's. Lot of good stuff on here.
Remember a time in this land there was always a good band. Always a good time and most would rhyme
Turn on radio was always a good tune that would always end too soon.
Was good stuff on the radio, but the best was rarely heard there.
Thanks guys.

I live in the general PNW/NRM Region.

IMO the Seattle rock scene (grunge/hard stuff) was the last great era in rock with the exception of Metallica & Tool from the CA area. IMO MTV abandoned rock music in the mid-90's in favor of F-in Rap music & rock has slowly diminshed.

Spent some time visiting the Puge Sound area but not as much recently.
Cool. I lived in California for a time in the early '90's while in the Marine Corps. Loved it back then. I'm not so sure I could love it now, or for that matter Seattle. Things have changed for sure.

Back