testtest

Potent Potables (aka What’s your poison?)

I was there for my birthday last year. The Guinness is better. Got to see some Gaelic football and hurling at Croke Park.
1000127665.jpg

I have a hard time drinking pop, soda, bubbly sweet stuff, whatever you want to call it, all by itself…but mix it with booze? Umm, sorry but a hard pass here. No judgement though, each to his/her own. I have quaffed a rum and coke or two way back in my checkered past, and as I recall, I felt like total death the next day, but I digress.
Live and let live. 😎

Nah, straight is good, but sweetened with Coke it doesn't get you there as fast.
2 oz of whiskey
2 oz of good filtered water

It doesnt get you there that fast

After all, any whiskey or bourbon at 40-50% alcohol (80-100 proof) has already been cut with water at the distillery

To me, if anything other than water has to be added to a whiskey, then its not good enough to used.

I even make manhattans and such with good whiskey

,whiskey doenst have to be expensive to be good either, thats not what I’m saying

2 oz of whiskey
2 oz of good filtered water

It doesnt get you there that fast

After all, any whiskey or bourbon at 40-50% alcohol (80-100 proof) has already been cut with water at the distillery

To me, if anything other than water has to be added to a whiskey, then its not good enough to used.

I even make manhattans and such with good whiskey

,whiskey doenst have to be expensive to be good either, thats not what I’m saying

No worries My Friend, my favorite brown liquor is a German rum named Stroh, it's 160 proof, and smooth as a bikini models thighs, straight it's like a good hot totty, but don't plan on getting anything done once you after sip'n it lol

Back