testtest

POTUS 46 Administration Parole Flights

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Thanks to an ongoing Center for Immigration Studies Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app. 320,000 as per the article's date.

That article's number has been upgraded to 400,000 since then.

All these illegal alien imports count towards census in how legislative districts are drawn & allotted.

Bonus

Housing and other services just to those who have been released into the United States, or entered as known got-a-ways, could exceed $451 billion per year to the taxpayers/debt.

Bonus #2

As per the first article/note above.

Last edited:
He, they, it, are "globalists" in the truest sense of the term. One world power. The middle class obliterated. Our great leveler and power base, our Constitution, nullified. Porous borders. The egregious facts listed in the above articles. On and on. . .

Wait a bit and JSchmidt will be along to tell us how it’s not true and even if it was we’re all racists and rednecks.
well...i ain't never been called a red neck before.... :unsure:

oh, i been called a, wop, daygo, ginny, greaseball, meatball, and an azzhole...

but NEVER a red neck.......:eek:

hell...i'm rather looking forward to it.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i may ask that my Ronin badge be changed to..

"Red Neck Wop"......!!!

Keep in mind that the first waves of Soviet paratroopers and Spetznaz came in to Afghanistan on civilian airliners. And in the US this is on a much grander scale. Keep your powder dry, folks.

Hi,

Buying votes with taxpayer money. Altering demographics with taxpayer money. Biasing jury pools with taxpayer money. Skewing census results with taxpayer money. Isn't any of this illegal?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
yes...it all is / but sadly the only one that would be gone after is a republican former president
i cant say more as i will be put in forum jail

Back