testtest

Pray for our Law Enforcement.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
Yesterday we lost one of our Deputies here in Oklahoma. Its heartbreaking, please keep our law enforcement in your thoughts and prayers.

I've had family and friends in law enforcement . I can honestly say I am glad they are no longer in law enforcement. There is very little respect given to the men and women who decide to put their lives on the line every day.

My prayers go out to all the families who have lost a loved one due to some scum bag.

Prayers to all involved from both of us here,another needless loss of life while those in power seem to favour the criminal over the brave souls risking everything to try and keep law and order,when it's chaos they want as part of the grand plan of thier new global masters

looks like a tough guy (said with a touch of sarcasm)

1661275962653.png

anyone wanna wonder the look on his face as he is getting injected..???

A few years back the local sheriff asked me if I wanted to be a deputy? I said at 54, live in pain and I would not be a person backing anyone up at this time in my life. If I was in better health, then heck ya! When LEO's put on that badge all should be given respect and due their duty at 100%! No slack on either side by them or us!

As a follow up to my post the woman who turned left into the officer riding his motorcycle was found and arrested, the local news has had the woman’s mother on who states she regrets doing what she did, the mother then goes on to say that she doesn’t understand what the officer was doing out riding his motorcycle at 3am? 🤬
So now it’s the motorcyclist fault for riding his motorcycle, really??

Back