testtest

Price gouging!

Stop buying! It’s real easy stop buying during a panic. Wait for the demand to go down.....Corona will go away......the election will pass. We just went through the whole panic buying with the last election the day after the last election you could not give the stuff away. Remember AR prices were the cheapest they have ever been they will get back that way. Ammunition manufacturers will continue to make ammo, eventually people will start running out of money then you buy.

don't be caught up in the BS when prices come down buy some ammo to have a stash on hand. every month allocate money to buy a couple boxs For stash. After a couple years you will be able to weather a storm like this.

I won’t buy panic priced ammo; but normally priced, or just slightly higher? Particularly if I’m supporting a local business?

That I’ll do.

Lots of folks unloading guns for needed cash good time to buy as well. Not trying to take advantage of folks, but there are some good private sellers unloading at bargain prices for needed currency.
And after the gun buying rush is over and things return to normal, you can get a gun really cheap as a lot of people will be selling what they bought in a impulse panic.

Here are 2 reasons why I roll my own! 1 is pistol and the other is rifle! Lots of brass, powder, primers and bullets!
20200401_081435.jpg
20200401_081400.jpg

Back