testtest

primer(s) prices for bulk

Old_Me

Ronin
ok, as the title says.

many of you were buying primers by the brick?

5,000 pcs, maybe 10,000 pcs..??

do you recall those prices for each sized brick...??? (brand names not important, and not magnum primers either, just ordinary primers please)

i am seeing 5,000 pieces large/small for just under $400.....

i already know that's a high price.

thanks in advance.

ok, as the title says.

many of you were buying primers by the brick?

5,000 pcs, maybe 10,000 pcs..??

do you recall those prices for each sized brick...??? (brand names not important, and not magnum primers either, just ordinary primers please)

i am seeing 5,000 pieces large/small for just under $400.....

i already know that's a high price.

thanks in advance.
5000 primers for under $400 isn't a high price. Target sports USA and other sites are typically selling 5000 primers for $550 to $600

5000 primers for under $400 isn't a high price. Target sports USA and other sites are typically selling 5000 primers for $550 to $600
yeah someone i know at the mom/pop gun store told me about Target USA, and i went there, and saw the prices, he told me to join, but when i saw the ads on his membership page, they were just as high, so for all i see is that, you get free shipping, no real discount on them.

i ain't too sure i want to pay for a membership, just for free shipping.

at least with Amazon Prime, i get a lot of movie channels included as well as free shipping, and Target Sports ain't offering me free tv.

the primers i "saw" may be a sketchy website", the spelling was all off.

i know not to buy from such sites, i can only say, what i saw advertised.

Only once when searching did I find an ability to buy 5,000 or more primers at a time. I have paid $100-112 per 1,000 including taxes, shipping and hazmat. I think the most purchased within the past year has been 3,000. I have enough for now, but if I stumble upon a "deal" considering the times, I would buy them. $60/1K or less would be a really good deal at this time.

see what i'm saying here, in the FAQ's section....?? (on the TargetUSA site)

Question:Will the Prime account apply to primers and powder also, or just loaded ammunition? - Jeff (06/03/2022)

Response:Jeff, your Prime account discount applies to loaded ammunition only. Thank you for visiting TargetSportsUSA.com

so why bother getting this membership??

any opinions on this too..???

TargetSportsUSA has had primers in stock at $549-$599 /5000
Currently they have Small Pistol

Midway has had some Remington primers recently at $90 /1000 limit 1000
(Some of the Reminton primers are showing $78.99 / 1000 but when they have them in stock, they seem to go up to $89.99)

Reloading Unlimited has had Winchester Small Pistol for a while at $104.10 /1000.
(I think you have to have bought powder or bullets from them before or maybe on the same order to get primers)

I got 1000 Fed Large Pistol primers from Brownells back in March for $84.99 / 1000
I've seen Ginex primers available recently (Never tried that brand) capitalcartridge.com (nerver ordered from them)

GINEX - Small Pistol Primers - Brass Cup - 5,000ct - Shipping Included $425.00​

Last edited:
Only once when searching did I find an ability to buy 5,000 or more primers at a time. I have paid $100-112 per 1,000 including taxes, shipping and hazmat. I think the most purchased within the past year has been 3,000. I have enough for now, but if I stumble upon a "deal" considering the times, I would buy them. $60/1K or less would be a really good deal at this time.
yeah right now, i have like 1200 SPP's and about 1300 LPP's, i'd prefer more LPP's as i like shooting 45 ACP and the 45 LC.

i check with the large LGS 2, 3 times a week if they got any in

TargetSportsUSA has had primers in stock at $549-$599 /5000
Currently they have Small Pistol

Midway has had some Remington primers recently at $90 /1000 limit 1000
(Some of the Reminton primers are showing $78.99 / 1000 but when they have them in stock, they seem to go up to $89.99)

Reloading Unlimited has had Winchester Small Pistol for a while at $104.10 /1000.
(I think you have to have bought powder or bullets from them before or maybe on the same order to get primers)

I got 1000 Fed Large Pistol primers from Brownells back in March for $84.99 / 1000
yeah, thanks to your "notice" some time ago, i got the SPP's at Midway, but the limit was 1,000

Finding lrp's that aren't foreign is difficult, but I did find (now out of stock) #34 and only had the money for 5k ($599.99). There was another site later I found had #34 for 5k at 9.5 cents/pc. I'm set on pistol primers and haven't bought any since they got over 2.5-3 cents/pc. Sportsman's outdoor superstore was selling primers at 20-25 cents/pc. "That's redonkulious" as my kids would say. I'll check some other sites and see what may be in stock and post prices along with where to buy. A couple of other forums I'm on list places that never come up on searches (general search). I missed out (by not having the funds at the time) on more lrp and mlrp at a place in Georgia or 1 of the Carolina's.

midsouth has #41
brownell's has mlp, #41, small brp's
precision has #200m (msp)
bruno's has a variety
graf has percussion caps
natchez has some pick and choose
arm or ally
outdoor limited

That's all I have for now.

midsouth has #41
brownell's has mlp, #41, small brp's
precision has #200m (msp)
bruno's has a variety
graf has percussion caps
natchez has some pick and choose
arm or ally
outdoor limited

That's all I have for now.
my order from Outdoor Limited just arrived.

2,000 SPP's

now i have like 3,500 SPP's and 1,000 LPP's.

and that's what i want more of, the large

got my "subscription" in on just about every online retailer out there.

still checking with my LGS as well.

thanks again for the list you posted.

my order from Outdoor Limited just arrived.

2,000 SPP's

now i have like 3,500 SPP's and 1,000 LPP's.

and that's what i want more of, the large

got my "subscription" in on just about every online retailer out there.

still checking with my LGS as well.

thanks again for the list you posted.
I scour the web for safe places to purchase.

Keep your eyes on a site called kygunco.com. They have a couple of retail stores in Kentucky. I was able to pick up 5 bricks of REM 6 1/2 3 months ago for $430.30 delivered. They’ve had 5k cases of numerous brands and sizes, so just keep watching. They frequently advertise for cases of Federal, LPP, SPP, and SRP, as well as various shotgun primers. Worth keeping on eye out.

This place still has some lpp of 2 brands in stock

https://miwallcorp.com/
they won't ship to my state, and my state ain't even on their "do not ship to list"...

LIKE WTF...????

We really do like you and want to ship your ammo, however your ship-to state has some additional regulations we need to follow before shipping. Please upload your documents here. https://form.jotform.com/202827671448058 *California: As of 7/6 Miwall Corp has stopped selling online to all dealers and individuals **Connecticut: We need a copy of your state driver’s license + ammo certificate or carry certificate ***Illinois: We need a copy of or your current Firearms Owner ID (FOID) card & a valid state issued ID (We do not ship to Cook County) ****New Jersey: We need a copy of your Firearms Purchaser ID card & a valid state issued ID *****New York: Restricted to New York City, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Nassau, & Richmond NEVER SHIP TO: -Washington DC -Massachusetts -P.O. Boxes -APO’s **If you are in a restricted state but have the required documentation please email this information to hello@miwallcorp.com or call us at 480-530-3838. Once we receive the required documents, we will set you up on our system so you can purchase from our website going forward without having to contact our compliance team.

i just sent them an emailing, telling them they are wrong about my state....

a lot of good that will do though.

Last edited:
Back