testtest

Primers available at Brownell's

shanneba

Custom
I was surprised to see primers at Brownell's today.
2000 per sku limit. Looks like you can get more than 1 type for one Haz Mat charge
(I didn't complete checkout and only had 4000 in the cart)

Winchester SM Rifle NATO-

CCI SM Rifle

CCI Large Pistol Magnum

CCI Small Pistol

CCI Small Pistol Magnum

Last edited:
I was surprised to primers at Brownell's today.
2000 per sku limit. Looks like you can get more than 1 type for one Haz Mat charge
(I didn't complete checkout and only had 4000 in the cart)

Winchester SM Rifle NATO-

CCI SM Rifle

CCI Large Pistol Magnum

CCI Small Pistol

CCI Small Pistol Magnum
Those are easy/easier to come by than large rifle and usually way cheaper. Thanks for the post.

Seems like a lot, but having 7 different cartridges with 24 rifles in regular alone. Mag in 3 different cartridges with 7 different guns will stretch a little further, but use way more powder per case. With the prospect of a new cartridge to the list of large rifle and magnum primers usage will slow down a little. I found 1 place in PA and 1 in NC that had them, but was short lived.

Well today Midway is showing Small Pistol and Large Pistol Magnum primers in stock.\
Still a limit of 1000 of each.
Maybe the reloaders can shoot again!

And for .223/5.56 shooters CCI Small Rifle.

Norma has 20% off sale, no code required.

They have Small Pistol primers in stock, $55.20 /1000 (Made in Argentina)

Must have been too good to be true :)
Last night they showed out of stock.
This morning it shows in stock but with a regular price of $79.00 and $63.20 with the 20% off.
Still less than the $95-100 price of US made primers.
I just ordered 3000 primers from them. I did some research to make sure the site is legit and everything I've seen checks out including a direct link from Norma's official corporate website that redirects sales to Normashooting.com

Because NH is tax free I my order was only $189.00 delivered with free delivery.

Thanks for the link @shanneba

I just ordered 3000 primers from them. I did some research to make sure the site is legit and everything I've seen checks out including a direct link from Norma's official corporate website that redirects sales to Normashooting.com

Because NH is tax free I my order was only $189.00 delivered with free delivery.

Thanks for the link @shanneba
So they accept cc I'm guessing since y'all purchased from there?

Must not've been cci then
No these are made in Argentina. If you sign up for their email newsletter before you buy they will send you a 5% off discount code.

The price has gone up a little but it still is a good deal.

Back