testtest

Princess Kate, has cancer

Old_Me

Ronin
she made that announcement a while ago....damn only 42 years old..

hopefully she will get thru this.

the Brits (many of them) love the Royal family, i'd be certain of vigils for her.

i watch things about the Royals, i find that part of long history to be interesting in real time, not from history books.

she made that announcement a while ago....damn only 42 years old..

hopefully she will get thru this.

the Brits (many of them) love the Royal family, i'd be certain of vigils for her.

i watch things about the Royals, i find that part of long history to be interesting in real time, not from history books.
Far too young. I hope the media respect the family wishes and give them some space.
Prayers for the Princess.

:rolleyes: Some of the richest welfare recipients on the planet. I feel bad for anyone that get cancer, but an English royal, who gives a flying rats tail. GET A JOB! I know I'm out of step.:whistle:
WOW, I got no words... Cancer is a horrible disease and it don't discriminate between the rich or poor. I wish her all the best and hopeful she makes a full recovery. i wouldn't be glad to see anyone of any race, wealth or gender get cancer.

I wish her all the best and hopeful she makes a full recovery.
So do I yet I am already sick and tired of hearing she hasn't been seen in weeks what's going on, etc. in my daily news. And now OMG she has cancer. Let everyone wear ashes and sack cloth, and all because she married a Royal. :rolleyes: If I'm going to feel sorry it would be equally for the husband. Lost his globetrotting wingnut mother when he was young, and now this. Even more so for the child that may grow up motherless, we hope not

So do I yet I am already sick and tired of hearing she hasn't been seen in weeks what's going on, etc. in my daily news. And now OMG she has cancer. Let everyone wear ashes and sack cloth, and all because she married a Royal. :rolleyes: If I'm going to feel sorry it would be equally for the husband. Lost his globetrotting wingnut mother when he was young, and now this. Even more so for the child that may grow up motherless, we hope not
not all people like the Royals that's for sure, not even many Brits.

but it's a tragic event, that many go thru, as said by someone else, cancer in of itself, does not discriminate from rich to poor, from white, to black, from straight, to gay, from the very young, to the very old.......it'll bring down the strongest person to tears when they hear that diagnosis.

i am taken aback by the children i see on tv, for the St. Jude's hospital, in those tv commercials.

they don't even know what cancer is, yet they fight a hard battle.

inspiring, to me, no matter who, what, the circumstances are.

Since she hadn't been seen in public in months I figured it was something serious. Now we know. Not a fan of the royals but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. Hope they get it sorted out soon.
Another one really befitting an AGREE rather than a LIKE.

Back