testtest

Prism scopes

Vortex Optics are very good products, I’ve got one of there red dot optics on each of my two AR Pistols. As far as scopes I run Sig Sauer on my full size AR Rifles.
I run a Sig Romeo5 XDR and Sig Juliet 4x magnifier on my Colt LE6920 SOCOM. It's a magic combo...lol, hard to miss with it, the reticle looks just like the Eotech reticle except sharper and clearer.

As far as Prism scopes go, I used to have a Burris AR-536 on my Bushmaster M4A3. Great scope, glass clarity probably the best I've ever seen, on par with Leupold glass, imho, but it was a bit bulky which is the only reason I retired it.

I run a Sig Romeo5 XDR and Sig Juliet 4x magnifier on my Colt LE6920 SOCOM. It's a magic combo...lol, hard to miss with it, the reticle looks just like the Eotech reticle except sharper and clearer.

As far as Prism scopes go, I used to have a Burris AR-536 on my Bushmaster M4A3. Great scope, glass clarity probably the best I've ever seen, on par with Leupold glass, imho, but it was a bit bulky which is the only reason I retired it.
I thought about doing that similar set up,
But then I started reading more into prism scopes and then came across that one..I like the fact that if I later wanna mount a red dot at 45 it has the rail for it

My Sig scopes are Sierra3BDX, I use a range finder and Sig app that uses ballistic on rounds and all 3 use Bluetooth to give the scope optimized shooting recital placement.

SJDQyr3.jpg

I have had this one on my 300AAC since I built it-about 3 years ago.
Mine has remained zeroed and have never had to reset.
I was shooting 4 inch steel at 135 yards and not missing so I would think at 200 yards it still would perform
I like mine.

SJDQyr3.jpg

I have had this one on my 300AAC since I built it-about 3 years ago.
Mine has remained zeroed and have never had to reset.
I was shooting 4 inch steel at 135 yards and not missing so I would think at 200 yards it still would perform
I like mine.
Very nice....I can't wait to pick one up..I just gotta find a store that has it in stock

Back