testtest

Prodigy back from SA. Does it work?

I really wanted the Prodigy but after all I was reading I went for the Beretta 92X Performance and decided to wait until SA comes out with their “Elite“ version, meaning 2nd production level. No regrets, the 92X is a wonderful firearm.

FEAA4C66-5D79-4D49-B639-10F85F38EC0F.jpeg

Just a FYI. Not sure Burris fastfire 4 is the best choice for the prodigy.only 300 rounds. It just popped out. It’s almost funny if it wasn’t almost $400
Wow. I was vaguely considering a FF for a Beretta shotgun. I guess there's a reason they're under $200. I would think Burris would take care of it, but for $400 I think I'd kick in a few bucks and get a DPP. Or save a few and get a Venom.

+1 on the DPP but that plate is not available yet. Not to mention the DPP sits higher than a lot of red dots and for guys who like to cowitness it’s a pain - even using the Leupold rear sight. I’m not that precious, I have two of them.

+1 on the DPP but that plate is not available yet. Not to mention the DPP sits higher than a lot of red dots and for guys who like to cowitness it’s a pain - even using the Leupold rear sight. I’m not that precious, I have two of them.
I wouldn't worry about co-witnessing with the DPP. Those things are bulletproof. I have a Venom on a range gun and I like it. It doesn't have shake awake, but for a range gun who cares. If I was going to put one on a carry gun it would be the DPP. Or a Holosun 507.

Wow. I was vaguely considering a FF for a Beretta shotgun. I guess there's a reason they're under $200. I would think Burris would take care of it, but for $400 I think I'd kick in a few bucks and get a DPP. Or save a few and get a Venom.
They were great. Sent the same pic you see and as soon as they had comf that I shipped the broken one they sent me a new one.Be here in 2 days

They were great. Sent the same pic you see and as soon as they had comf that I shipped the broken one they sent me a new one.Be here in 2 days
The original FF I think has a built in, very low pic mount. I believe ( though I have been unable to confirm) that it would allow co-witness with the ghost rings on the Beretta 1301 Tactical. I have a 510C on it currently with the quick release mount and I love it so much I kinda quit worrying about co-witness.

You’re new here, right? You’re off to a good start.
Sorry sir, but learn to look before speaking,You made a false statement and I corrected you.No reason to get mad because you were wrong. What’s being new got to do with it? People come here for good info and the info you provided was wrong on its face. Why not accept being wrong and learn from it? Honestly it was your …. in the comment that was unnecessary.

Sorry sir, but learn to look before speaking,You made a false statement and I corrected you.No reason to get mad because you were wrong. What’s being new got to do with it? People come here for good info and the info you provided was wrong on its face. Why not accept being wrong and learn from it? Honestly it was your …. in the comment that was unnecessary.
I mentioned you being new here because if you’d spent any time round here you’d know that I’m not that guy. All of this because I didn’t study the SA website when I ordered the plate for my Prodigy. Save your lecture and try a more collegial tone.

I mentioned you being new here because if you’d spent any time round here you’d know that I’m not that guy. All of this because I didn’t study the SA website when I ordered the plate for my Prodigy. Save your lecture and try a more collegial tone.
Instead of all that why not “ hey man, my bad it does say FF4 works.” Instead of trying to make me look like a idiot. I get your an OG on the forum. My apologies for any offense but what was I suppose to do? I Wasn’t going to look stupid just because you been here forever and the statement you made was brash and not correct. Anyway… moving along.

Instead of all that why not “ hey man, my bad it does say FF4 works.” Instead of trying to make me look like an idiot. I get your an OG on the forum. My apologies for any offense but what was I suppose to do? I Wasn’t going to look stupid just because you been here forever and the statement you made was brash and not correct. Anyway… moving along.
I wasn’t trying to make you look like an idiot. That’s not my style. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.

Back