testtest

Product Review: Hornady Rapid Safe Night Guard

16 Unique and Versatile Gun Storage Devices to Keep Hands Off Firearms

"WHILE THE EARLIEST LOCKS SHOWED UP IN THE TOMB OF PHARAOH RAMSES II, MANUFACTURERS HAVE BROUGHT GUN STORAGE DEVICES TO A NEW LEVEL, WITH FINGERPRINT AND OTHER SPEED ACCESS FEATURES."
By ANDY GROSSMAN

"Firearms owners sometimes overlook safes, lockable devices and other gun storage options, but those are absolutely important for the secure storage of firearms. The first traces of lockable devices were discovered in the tomb of Pharaoh Ramses II, who reigned from 1279 to 1213 BC."

"However, safes and other lockable devices have come a long way since. In fact, top safe companies, along with some new manufacturers, have unveiled many new safes and gun storage devices for almost any need."

"16 gun storage devices you should consider to protect your valuables".

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2018/09/gun-storage-devices-firearms/

Hi,

Thanks for this information, it is indeed important to secure firearms, especially when we have kids at home. It can reach by the tiny curious hands, might find them as to why I oppose those small gun safes.

I've been using a Rapid Safe for 3+ years now and it works great. I keep my EDC gun in there and along with a spare magazine. The long guns are in my traditional safe behind lock and key.

Back