testtest

Proof Joe Biden & Kamala Harris back Gun Confiscation

Hmm!!
I said that on a previous post that the dems end result was confiscation and was asked to explain how they would do that, well read the post that is their plan.
It was me that asked you and you never responded back 🤔 I also read the post and yet saw that they want to do it but didn’t say how?? So my question still stands. 👨‍🦳 Hmmmmm

I don't think they can get a total ban. So they will pick out certain one and try to ban them first like AR's and if they do that then they will go after another kind and so on.

Got me thinking....Harris stated that congress would have to enact gun control withen 100 days, or SHE would enact executive action. Uhh....isn't it the president that has to enact executive actions. Pelosi will get her ammended 25th and poor old Joe will be history on day 2 of his presidency. Dem Dems gotta go!

That statement from Harris was when she was angling for the Dem nomination, before they settled for Joe.

The way they want to do it is, subversively. Without big fanfare...without mass awareness...like things are going now. Nobody is causing a fuss over it, from either side - the Dems aren't trumpeting it anymore (have you noticed that?), and the GOP certainly isn't bringing it up.

Legally? I don't think they can.
Logistically? I don't think they can.

But...they're sure as hell gonna try, if they get in office.

It was me that asked you and you never responded back 🤔 I also read the post and yet saw that they want to do it but didn’t say how?? So my question still stands. 👨‍🦳 Hmmmmm
Seems to me the above post is clear about their intentions, I don't know how I can explain it any better to you.
I didn't write the plan, so if you can't understand their intentions send them a note for further info.

Seems to me the above post is clear about their intentions, I don't know how I can explain it any better to you.
I didn't write the plan, so if you can't understand their intentions send them a note for further info.

I’m sorry but my question is not about there plan my question was how you thought they were going to confiscate guns, the logistics. Your waffling on answering me says you don’t have a clue. My opinion.

Back