testtest

Proud Moments .. family and firearms

Does daughter-in-law play those harmonicas ❓
What other musical instruments does she play ❓
I think she is noodling around with them. My wife gave them to her since she wasn’t able to play them any longer. Our DIL is a busy young lady!

Our DIL plays the keyboard, drums, guitar, piano and quite a few other instruments and has a really beautiful singing voice. She plays and sings mostly with a church band, but does some solo.

I think she is noodling around with them. My wife gave them to her since she wasn’t able to play them any longer. Our DIL is a busy young lady!

Our DIL plays the keyboard, drums, guitar, piano and quite a few other instruments and has a really beautiful singing voice. She plays and sings mostly with a church band, but does some solo.
Sounds like DiL is a natural at music ❓
Does DiL play music only as a hobby or maybe seek job in music❓

She has God-given talent for sure!

She is playing mostly in church. She went to Kansas City recently and did backup singing for a Hispanic performer. I cannot remember his name. :(
Very nice.

Oh so she speaks spanish as well?
If so that will open even more doors in music

Well, keep her as involved in music as you can ... I can think of a lot worse things a young person can get involved in today! Not everyone who is talented will ever make it into the big times in music, but those who do are pretty well off. Heck, just look at Bassbob. He put in just a few years and now he's a Saint.! ;) jj

Well, keep her as involved in music as you can ... I can think of a lot worse things a young person can get involved in today! Not everyone who is talented will ever make it into the big times in music, but those who do are pretty well off. Heck, just look at Bassbob. He put in just a few years and now he's a Saint.! ;) jj
In fact Bassbob moved to LA in the 80s, hung out on the strip with lots of guys that actually did end up making it, did lots of partying and fornicating with young ladies and ended up back in St. Louis digging ditches for a living and playing in mildly successful cover bands in crappy bars on the weekends until he got too old to be bothered with it and began wasting most of his free time on an obscure Internet forum dedicated to Springfield Armory enthusiasts.

Yes, run on sentence, I know.

By the way, more than just a couple years. I started playing bass guitar 43 years ago and was playing in bar bands when I was 15 years old.

Last edited:
I got started shooting when I was really young. Dad tinkered with cars and has a lot of State Trooper friends who would stop by our house with their cars and Dad would fix em. I was always awe struck as a kid seeing these to me super heroes with their smokey hats and to me those guns on their waists. Well not to ramble on there was a makeshift range not far from the house and Dad used to let me shoot a 22 under his supervision and one day a State Trooper friend of his took me there and let me shoot his issued 357 magnum under his supervision of course and that day got me hooked on guns and also to being a policeman. I still have that spent shell casing from those days many many years ago... Just my story how I got into weapons...

Back