testtest

QC Team Should Be Let Go

Over the weekend I found 8 of my 12 mc operators / newly released operators had defects in the ambi safety locking up. Some locked the pistol up on the first try making the firearm a paper weight(stuck in safety position) . This means qc didn't even check the safety once for if they had it wouldn't of shipped. Sad to see springfields quality down the drain. Honestly I'm worried about the rest of the firearm and whether they are even safe to own now. Springfield has yet to do anything, but create a rma number and hope I go away. Everyone needs to go check their ambi safeties now. Some operate ok for 10-15 activation then all the sudden seize up or bind. Best of luck.

Over the weekend I found 8 of my 12 mc operators / newly released operators had defects in the ambi safety locking up. Some locked the pistol up on the first try making the firearm a paper weight(stuck in safety position) . This means qc didn't even check the safety once for if they had it wouldn't of shipped. Sad to see springfields quality down the drain. Honestly I'm worried about the rest of the firearm and whether they are even safe to own now. Springfield has yet to do anything, but create a rma number and hope I go away. Everyone needs to go check their ambi safeties now. Some operate ok for 10-15 activation then all the sudden seize up or bind. Best of luck.
Post a picture of the 12

Attachments

• 20210310_085156.jpg
    20210310_085156.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
Back