testtest

Question on likes and such

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
I have noticed that at times, when I make a like or other reply, it shows that I made the gesture, then if I come back later to read any replies to the thread, it’s doesn’t show that I did it, then I got to do it again, this has been happening for some time now, anybody else notice this?

I have noticed that at times, when I make a like or other reply, it shows that I made the gesture, then if I come back later to read any replies to the thread, it’s doesn’t show that I did it, then I got to do it again, this has been happening for some time now, anybody else notice this?
Nope 🤷‍♂️ Maybe DM Louis and see if he has any ideas.

If you accidentally tap it twice quickly it will delete your “like”. I do it all the time with fast fingers on an iphone

Your not alone bud. Happens to me all the time. Been happening lately with watch’s. It’s like (I know I turned notifications on for that post 🧐🤔. Oh well I’ll turn them on again). Definitely think @Louis G. might need to look into these issues. I’ll let him know.

Back