testtest

Questions on Sig P320

Well, went to order one today at LGS. While I was there a couple of GI's walked in and got to talking to them. Both of them were assigned to Security Forces and when I asked them how they liked the M17 and was going to order one they looked at each other and more or less told me to not get one. They said they could not tell me what the problem was but that the Air Force was having problems with them and gate guards have been switched back to carrying the Beretta until there is a resolution. I didn't think the military was having problems but now I know different. like I said they could not tell me the issues but might be severe if using the Beretta. So I held off on it and just might get the HK VP9 instead. HK is a little more expensive than the Sig. Full size HK in black with 3 magazines is $799 at LGS. Is that a decent price? So until then Sig is off my radar
I thought USAF had M18, not M17... I'd be ignoring these goons and their "we've had some problems with Sig", it's always the same with this kind of FUD: were you to ask details, they wouldn't be able to explain further...

M17 is a fine gun like other esteemed members have said. It's pretty darn accurate, ergonomics are fine and it's a fast shooter. Add a Romeo1Pro RDS and you get yourself a fine shooter for $800 or so...

Well, went to order one today at LGS. While I was there a couple of GI's walked in and got to talking to them. Both of them were assigned to Security Forces and when I asked them how they liked the M17 and was going to order one they looked at each other and more or less told me to not get one. They said they could not tell me what the problem was but that the Air Force was having problems with them and gate guards have been switched back to carrying the Beretta until there is a resolution. I didn't think the military was having problems but now I know different. like I said they could not tell me the issues but might be severe if using the Beretta. So I held off on it and just might get the HK VP9 instead. HK is a little more expensive than the Sig. Full size HK in black with 3 magazines is $799 at LGS. Is that a decent price? So until then Sig is off my radar
Omaha Outdoors has some decent prices on several different VP9 models. The other day they had a VP9 Tactical ( cut for optic /plate and threaded barrel) for about $700. I paid $650 for my standard model a few years ago at my LGS.

Back