testtest

Quiet Night on The Forum

Now this is a quiet night. (morning) It's only 4 AM EST. I am sure everyone is getting a good nights rest so they can post more awesomeness on the forum. :) Surprised at the number of guests though. More lurking?

Forum members.jpg

Now this is a quiet night. (morning) It's only 4 AM EST. I am sure everyone is getting a good nights rest so they can post more awesomeness on the forum. :) Surprised at the number of guests though. More lurking?

View attachment 2514
I woke up in the recliner at 3am (Central) this morning, tv still on, and everyone else was in bed asleep. I recall checking the site before finally turning in. Once I had a sandwich, took bp meds, and then completed my nightly pre-go-to-sleep duties (check doors, windows, motion detector lights on, security cams on, brush teeth, etc, it was around 3:40am. 😴

I woke up in the recliner at 3am (Central) this morning, tv still on, and everyone else was in bed asleep. I recall checking the site before finally turning in. Once I had a sandwich, took bp meds, and then completed my nightly pre-go-to-sleep duties (check doors, windows, motion detector lights on, security cams on, brush teeth, etc, it was around 3:40am. 😴
By 3:40 AM it sounds like you have done more than most people in my neighborhood do by 9 AM. You must have been exhausted. :LOL: Routines are good!

Back