testtest

Rambo

The First Blood movie was definitely a cut above the rest of the Rambo movies as it had a more serious tone but all the movies in the series were great to watch when I was growing up.

Little known fact that in the novel “First Blood" Rambo is killed by Col Trautman by a shotgun blast to the noggin at the end of the book.

The First Blood movie was definitely a cut above the rest of the Rambo movies as it had a more serious tone but all the movies in the series were great to watch when I was growing up.

Little known fact that in the novel “First Blood" Rambo is killed by Col Trautman by a shotgun blast to the noggin at the end of the book.
I had no idea there was a book. Thank you, I'll have to download that and read it.

I'm glad they decided to change it for the movie. I don't think "Trautman", and the sequels "Trautman II" and "Trautman III" would've done nearly as well at the box office.

Yes, but the author did not envision a series of films.

1629495890665.png

I watched them all. I even own most of them on dvd. I enjoy them for what they are, entertainment. I also enjoy the Expendables series that Stallone does. He makes movies that sell tickets. Rocky movies were my favorite. I'd tell him thank you for entertaining me for so many years. His movies span a lot of my adult life. I was a late teen when Rocky first came out and I was hooked on Stallone movies. Some weren't as spectacular as others, but I was entertained. Sorry for the rant.

i kinda like Stallone's "Expendables" movies. in each and everyone of them, snide remarks are made about the other actor(s) past movie rolls...

then there is the one (# 3) with Rhonda Rousey, and her sexy legs, kicking the crap outta some guy at the bar.....

Stallone, and Schwarzenegger had been friends for decades, even in the Stallone movie where he was a cop (??), where he comes out of the deep freeze, he's floored that Arnold became the US President...lol

Back