testtest

Ramen Noodle Guns.

I like the Ramen reference it's pretty funny but not all cheaper guns are inferior to more expensive guns. I own a couple cheaper guns and also some more expensive offerings and I don't think I've really seen a reliability difference between types of guns. In today's competitive market the major difference you see is features and finish between the types and that margin seems to be closing especially with the plastic fantastics.

Just for the record I don't own or ever handled any Hi-Points so if you need some advice from a HI-Point fan boy speak to @BET7 he's our resident expert on the subject. 🤣👍

Last edited:
I like the Ramen reference it's pretty funny but not all cheaper guns are inferior to more expensive guns. I own a couple cheaper guns and also some more expensive offerings and I don't think I've really seen a reliability difference between types of guns. In today's competitive market the major difference you see is features and finish between the types and that margin seems to be closing especially with the plastic fantastics.

Just for the record I don't own or ever handled any Hi-Points so if you need some advice from a HI-Point fan boy speak to @BET7 he's our resident expert on the subject. 🤣👍
Yeah man, I thought it was a good read to express a different angle to different guns. The only time I ever really dealt with a Hi-Point was about 1998. My friend had one. We went to the range, I had my Walther P99 .40 and he had his 9mm Hi-Point. While he was shooting it, it literally blew up in his hand. That was my first experience with that pistol. Ever since then, I can't even think of owning a Hi-Point. And when I hear of others considering one, I always share what happened to my friend. Hi-Point in my opinion are heavy, bulky, and ugly. And from what I personally seen not only unreliable, but also dangerous.

Yeah man, I thought it was a good read to express a different angle to different guns. The only time I ever really dealt with a Hi-Point was about 1998. My friend had one. We went to the range, I had my Walther P99 .40 and he had his 9mm Hi-Point. While he was shooting it, it literally blew up in his hand. That was my first experience with that pistol. Ever since then, I can't even think of owning a Hi-Point. And when I hear of others considering one, I always share what happened to my friend. Hi-Point in my opinion are heavy, bulky, and ugly. And from what I personally seen not only unreliable, but also dangerous.
That's some scary stuff having a gun blow up.

Read this article this morning, and was going to post it for 10mm since he owns several Yeet Cannons. And for the record, I don't own any Hi-Points, nor any other's on this list, regardless of the lies 🤥 10mm wants to spin. 😡

That's some scary stuff having a gun blow up.
Yes it was. At first total concern for my friend. Then after all the dust settled, and the attention turned to the firearm. That's when I was able to see what he was shooting was in pieces. More so made me angry that the weapon malfunctioned such that it hurt someone. You could give me a Hi-Point and I wouldn't take it.

For the price of a high point, one can often find a good used, quality pistol...

I know I paid less than a HP for my P64 in 9x18...and for my CZ52 in 762x25.

And when I used to assist a buddy teaching classes, HIPoints were the most often pistol with issues we saw.

Never had one blow up, though.

For the price of a high point, one can often find a good used, quality pistol...

I know I paid less than a HP for my P64 in 9x18...and for my CZ52 in 762x25.

And when I used to assist a buddy teaching classes, HIPoints were the most often pistol with issues we saw.

Never had one blow up, though.
This incident was 32 years ago. I'm sure they have made improvements. However... They still look horrible, heavy, bulky, and no matter what improvements might have been made, a Hi-Point will never be found in my possession nor in the hand of anyone that I care about.

Back