testtest

Range Day for new Ronin 4"

Lmsoul

Alpha
I am coming from CZ 75bd and 97 BD with Cajun Gun works triggers!! Great shooters!!! I am in love with 1911- I need two more range session for fine tuning. I am not use to how light the Ronin is in my hands- Compere to my both my CZs. 150 round no issues!! I order a Wilson Slide stop- the original one, I have to push hard to get it back in. That is the only issue-- yes I got a dam idiot scratch trying to get the slide in dam!
414SSSLIDE STOP, 1911, .38 SUPER/9MM, BULLET PROOF®, STAINLESS1
$49.56​

rang1.jpeg

Attachments

• range.jpeg
    range.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 108
300 total rounds!! No Malfunction - the only thing is my fiber optic fall out WTF.View attachment 23721
i just saw a Larry Vickers video regarding how to avoid that scratch

with your slide open, as in this picture of yours, use a ball point pen going into the gun, and going into the slide stop pushing the plunger back a bit, then the slide stop will slip on in...

here, i found it, you can watch the whole video, or start at the 26:00 point.

i just saw a Larry Vickers video regarding how to avoid that scratch

with your slide open, as in this picture of yours, use a ball point pen going into the gun, and going into the slide stop pushing the plunger back a bit, then the slide stop will slip on in...

here, i found it, you can watch the whole video, or start at the 26:00 point.

Thank you!

The slide release from Wilson Combat made my life a lot easier!! But I wasted 50 bucks - thank you one more time for giving me a tool in my toolbox. @Old_Me...
I used a small ( thin) round file to file a little groove where the plunger first contacts the slide stop. Springfield does not put much of a angle on that face, there. Anyway, mine snaps right in now.

When my Wilson 1911 arrived, I noticed it has a factory groove at the same place.

PS- I removed my original idiot scratch from the frame using a 3M maroon pad. It’s on YouTube.
Worked perfectly ! No evidence of it now.

The slide release from Wilson Combat made my life a lot easier!! But I wasted 50 bucks - thank you one more time for giving me a tool in my toolbox. @Old_Me...
i saw a video where we can use an ink pen, and go thru the frame, and jot out the hole where the release has the plunger. you push in that plunger with a simple ink pen, and the slide release falls right in..

it was a video that someone else provided a link, at a 1911 website i am also at...

you can watch the whole video, or start watching it at the 24:00 point

sheesh, i didn't realize i had already posted this link....

hey, i had to go outside 3 fricking times today and shovel snow......

Back