testtest

Range Day for the Holiday

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Celebrating the 4th requires some freedom seeds to be thrown down range.
Ol @SimonRL grabbed us a VIP area.
Had it to ourselves 🕺🇺🇸🇺🇸

Few AP5’s and Pistols were the choices for the day.
Daughter joined and did well. Took some warm ups, but she dialed it into the 4” circle.

F1C4377C-844D-47B8-9FC8-7DC7B167B86A.jpeg

7A9CFEE2-F893-420A-98B7-A4285959BA6D.jpeg
05F0C8D1-1196-4400-9BF6-D528C251DF13.jpeg

I did a few rapid fire alternating left right target at 7 yrds
1A9D9351-5D58-4659-829F-CBB4F0C442F4.jpeg

Daughter was center target and I was right side.
All in all a good day
Simon did his usual excellent shooting to keep pace 🙂
6119184B-5D36-4DAF-8BB3-5185BC6DC51C.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. Imma one up ya though. I’ll be on the range tomorrow morning ( on the actual 4th) doing transition drills with my anesthesiologist. ( that’s a guy who knocks you out before you have surgery, or a Friday night when you got nothing else to do 🤣) 😉

I doubt I’ll shoot as well as you guys though. Seriously, nice shooting Tex’s.

Nice. Imma one up ya though. I’ll be on the range tomorrow morning ( on the actual 4th) doing transition drills with my anesthesiologist. ( that’s a guy who knocks you out before you have surgery, or a Friday night when you got nothing else to do 🤣) 😉

I doubt I’ll shoot as well as you guys though. Seriously, nice shooting Tex’s.
Years ago I went to see Billy Connelly in concert in London and he did this bit about going to a a cowboy themed event at his kids school and his proctologist showed up but Billy didn’t recognize him until the guy stood behind him and he recognized his voice! Your event tomorrow sounds like some sort of story from The Hangover.

Years ago I went to see Billy Connelly in concert in London and he did this bit about going to a a cowboy themed event at his kids school and his proctologist showed up but Billy didn’t recognize him until the guy stood behind him and he recognized his voice! Your event tomorrow sounds like some sort of story from The Hangover.
Never saw The Hangover, but Rick Wakemen told a funny story at the induction of Yes into the RRHOF about a proctologist. Not quite the same thing as what I was talking/joking about. Though I would definitely let Dave hook me up on a Friday night if he offered. Whatever it was they gave me when I had to have Arthroscopic surgery to get the busted bone fragments out of my elbow was very nice. Now that I think about it, the stuff they gave me when I had a colonoscopy was pretty damn nice too. :)

Gr
Never saw The Hangover, but Rick Wakemen told a funny story at the induction of Yes into the RRHOF about a proctologist. Not quite the same thing as what I was talking/joking about. Though I would definitely let Dave hook me up on a Friday night if he offered. Whatever it was they gave me when I had to have Arthroscopic surgery to get the busted bone fragments out of my elbow was very nice. Now that I think about it, the stuff they gave me when I had a colonoscopy was pretty damn nice too. :)
Great naps with the pooper snoopers

Back