testtest

Range trip 9-27-26

Jsimon78

Professional
Well on this nice day I decided to make a trip out to Davenport Iowa to pick up some goods that I ordered about a month ago (long story short I had to email them to remind them I ordered it back 8/16).

I ended up talking about Illinois stuff then the ball got rolling about me adding a light to my Shadow 2.

att.BsjqxtD6MoObv9V_6PAHKtc5OBDUXhDPXD3yhFIkd8Q.jpeg


The first target of the day I was about 15-20 yards trying out some freedom pro match hollow points and had used up some different ammunition that been sitting around.

att.XJ5ki6IpKT8Ba0CfSlk7psLpZFs0mAZw1Or3gg8nREI.jpeg


2nd target I ended up almost into the rubber and was a little dark. I wasn’t the only one shooting today so I really tried not to be to retarded.

IMG_0151.jpeg


IMG_0123.webp


So I decided to reuse ♻️ the same target and decided to do better.

att.rx7IfqkXAKGIWTlQ27TeHYsFVCQ81liB1rK01okW-QY.jpeg


The last target I used was trying to annoy the guys that kept talking about going to Chicago to buy stuff. I do have ear protection that allows me to hear what is around me. (Thought I had the picture)

IMG_0126.jpeg
 
Back
Top