testtest

Real Avid Announces New Tools for AR-10s

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Real Avid has already developed a deep bench of DIY tools for AR-15 builds and service. Now the company is further expanding its AR-platform offerings to cover AR-10-type models.

New for 2024 is the Smart-Fit® AR15 Vise Block with Sleeve for AR10*, the Smart-Fit Vise Block Sleeve for AR10*, and the Pivot Pin Tool for AR10*.

1713379891825.png

I have the pivot pin install tool and it needs some adjusting due to large frames don't fall under mil-spec. 2 things needed adjustment, the pin with the slot required to be filed/ground on the front side of the knurled end and the hole where the spring and detent goes needed to be enlarged a tad along with the pin that pushes the detent was not fitting along the slit. After mods it worked fine. I don't have their vise block, but that's nice having 1 that you can use for both by adding the adapter. BTW, their vise has been working great and need to get a 2nd 1 hopefully on a good sale!

Pretty neat idea, i made this one a few years ago. made the front adjustable but haven't had to move it. to change the stand just loosen the knobs and twist it and put the other on. pretty easy and it hangs up outta my way. have wingnuts that hold other adapters on it.

View attachment 56068View attachment 56069View attachment 56070View attachment 56071View attachment 56072View attachment 56073View attachment 56074
I'm guessing the black mag adapter is for your hi-points :ROFLMAO: . Probably your 1911's instead

Back