testtest

Real women in sports, proving it.

Old_Me

Ronin
look down, they prove it..!!!!!!

1711745377469.png

Yeah playing against women. Put her with any boys high school basketball team in the city of St. Louis and she will get smoked.
Well, they'll be throwing some serious elbows and the like. I've played one on one with a d2 women's player (interesting date years ago) and got SMOKED. I've never been a basketball player, but have done a lot of hockey, football, soccer, boxing, triathlons, etc. I'd have had to work my tail off to compete against that gal, and she wasn't close to Caitlin. Point taken, though. Her against the top tier mens players wouldn't go well for her. She and the women's teams can be seriously fun to watch, though. I'd have no chance shooting threes up against her.

Serena would get whipped by a 250th ranked guy. Still, she is a massive talent and a physical monster. A guy who's even close to average who tried to line up against her is going to have a bad day.

Well, they'll be throwing some serious elbows and the like. I've played one on one with a d2 women's player (interesting date years ago) and got SMOKED. I've never been a basketball player, but have done a lot of hockey, football, soccer, boxing, triathlons, etc. I'd have had to work my tail off to compete against that gal, and she wasn't close to Caitlin. Point taken, though. Her against the top tier mens players wouldn't go well for her. She and the women's teams can be seriously fun to watch, though. I'd have no chance shooting threes up against her.

Serena would get whipped by a 250th ranked guy. Still, she is a massive talent and a physical monster. A guy who's even close to average who tried to line up against her is going to have a bad day.
No argument from me on any of this.

Men and women are not created equal. It's just a fact. Maybe Darwin was a sexist. :)

No argument from me on any of this.

Men and women are not created equal. It's just a fact. Maybe Darwin was a sexist. :)
Correct. Boxing against a 135lb champ was enlightening. She could move and stick and had some hands, but big power differential and I'd felt power before. But I was 197lbs and, lets say, experienced. Pick Joe Sixpack off the bar stool who has never taken a good hit from a real fighter before though, and they'd be scraping him up off the floor. Some of those women can be serious competition, where a guy has to be pretty high-level to compete.

Back