testtest

Recall Notice: Herter's 9mm Luger 115-Grain FMJ

well, i suppose the ammo will kill one way or another.

this reminds me of the late 1990's, when the cigarette company (can't recall which one) had a recall on thier cigs...yup...

the company i worked for back then, hauled all the major makers of cigs

seems if i recall, the filter was not the proper material (or something else about the filter) could possibly cause cancer.....:eek::eek:

as if smoking them wasn't the only cause of cancer......

again, they was gonna kill you, one way or another....

and i found it...!!!!!!!!!

Recall of Philip Morris Cigarettes, May 1995-March 1996​

On May 26, 1995, Philip Morris U.S.A. * announced a voluntary recall of 36 cigarette product lines (approximately 8 billion cigarettes) because, during production, the company detected unusual tastes and peculiar odors and identified methyl isothiocyanate (MITC) in the cigarette filters. During June 6-8, 1995, public health officials in Minnesota, Oregon, and Texas requested CDC's assistance in investigating consumer health complaints associated with smoking Philip Morris cigarettes near the time of the recall. This report summarizes CDC's ongoing investigation, which suggests that prolonged cigarette smoking caused most of the health complaints; in addition, the investigation has not identified a distinguishing chemical characteristic of the recalled cigarettes.

i had to use a different link, first one did not work

kinda funny, P/M had to pay us to deliver the cigs up here in MA, then pay us to reload and ship'em back the VA....

then reload us with GOOD SAFE cigs, for the return trip......

I just acquired 2 boxes of "Norma" 115gr FMJ 9mm's. I've never used "Norma" handgun ammo before and was just wondering what some of you think about it. I have used "Norma" new brass for reloading my hunting rifles' ammo (.270Win & 30/06) for many years, and always had great results and service from them, but not until now ever used anything in handgun ammo from "Norma". Whadaya'll say?

I just acquired 2 boxes of "Norma" 115gr FMJ 9mm's. I've never used "Norma" handgun ammo before and was just wondering what some of you think about it. I have used "Norma" new brass for reloading my hunting rifles' ammo (.270Win & 30/06) for many years, and always had great results and service from them, but not until now ever used anything in handgun ammo from "Norma". Whadaya'll say?
I used a couple boxes of hand gun ammo no problem

I have used Norma ammo many moons ago when I had my Colt Delta Elite in 10mm, it was the only ammo available at that time for this caliber, no issues whatsoever with it, shot great

Norma is considered to be one of (if the THE) highest quality loads/ammo available.

The brass is VERY desireable...all of my precision .308 loads are in Norma brass.

" .............................................. "

The brass is VERY desireable...all of my precision .308 loads are in Norma brass.
Their rifle brass has been my goto for my .270Win and my 30/06 reloading since the early 70's. I've always been impressed with the brass, but had never tried the ammo ...... pistol or rifle till now.

BTW, was just over on their online store and they had 9mm 124gr 'Range and Training' stuff on sale for $17.99/50 rnds. They also had the 124gr 'Envy' for $19.99/50 rnds. That seems to be pretty reasonable compared to what I've been seeing around here locally.

Back