testtest

Recommedation on Hellcat Non OSP red dot sight

Recently purchased a non OSP Hellcat FDE model. At the range this weekend the instructor let me try his red dot sight equipped P365.

Any recommendations for a red dot sight for a non OSP Hellcat?

I don't think you can easily find one for the none OSP right now. The P365 XL is the only 365 that will take an optic direct. I think if you remove the rear sight you can add one in the dovetail.

Unfortunately there's no hellcat specific model yet. But this seems like the best way to do what you're describing. I'd be worried about the tiny FOV though.

Then you've gotta consider, getting your slide milled doesn't actually cost much more than that dovetail adapter.

Unfortunately there's no hellcat specific model yet. But this seems like the best way to do what you're describing. I'd be worried about the tiny FOV though.

Then you've gotta consider, getting your slide milled doesn't actually cost much more than that dovetail adapter.
Big ouch on Delta Point option!

Doesn't sound like much of realistic option at all.
Add that price to price of OSP, $600? Not seeing any real option there at all?
Possibly better off to just find another Hellcat OSP available version HG or have slide mount milled in.

New Hellcat or another OSP version model Hellcat comes to mind too? $900. or less?
Could use Hellcat have as a great back up too for whatever else? Mostly depends on your situation.
But, at this time? One in hand of whatever is also worth 2 in the bushes of unknowns?

While it might seem a bit counter intuitive, right now used guns prices are basically the same as new gun prices. Just sell the non OSP gun and pick up an OSP gun. Lock less hassle and will work much better than adapter places, waiting around for slide milling ques, which are pretty backed up at most of the places I use, etc.

This was basically the dilemma I had. I had won a non-OSP HeckKitten (right here in an awesome Armory Life giveaway) but am a die hard red dot user. I ended up selling mine to a friend and ordering the OSP one.

For what its worth, the Holosun 507K is my current favorite micro red dot. The RMScc is nice bit sits a bit to high for true cowitness, the Sig Romeo Zero is just not good in my experience.

Big ouch on Delta Point option!

Doesn't sound like much of realistic option at all.
Add that price to price of OSP, $600? Not seeing any real option there at all?
Possibly better off to just find another Hellcat OSP available version HG or have slide mount milled in.

New Hellcat or another OSP version model Hellcat comes to mind too? $900. or less?
Could use Hellcat have as a great back up too for whatever else? Mostly depends on your situation.
But, at this time? One in hand of whatever is also worth 2 in the bushes of unknowns?
That's what I did, I had a standard, and an OSP came up for sale on local forum, I bought it, and sold mine 2 days later on the same forum. Difference - Paid $100. more for the OSP, than I got for my standard, but it had an Apex trigger already installed, so I figure I was close to even. I was able to compare the Apex to the standard trigger, before I sold it, and the Apex trigger is an amazing upgrade, and I highly recommend it . Both Hellcats were about equal condition, as new with box.

Back