testtest

Recommendation for IWB holster for my new Hellcat Pro

I don't know if they make one as of yet I use Vedder Holsters. I have and use their IWB for my Hellcat and Glock 48. If you check them out and order I can suggest adding the claw attachment to it. The claw attachment brings the weapon closer to the body and cuts down on printing. I love mine and as a matter of checking I ask my Wife all the time when Im carrying if she can tell and she says nope. Just my own two cents but I love their holsters. Hope this helps.

I just checked yes they do have holsters for the Pro plus they have a risk free 30 day trial and a Lifetime warranty. They also run sales quite frequently as well.

I like CrossBreed Holsters myself. White Hat holsters are pretty good as well.

Attachments

• 20220319_192541.jpg
    20220319_192541.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
  • 20220319_192551.jpg
    20220319_192551.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
Clinger Comfort Cling. Wear it in any position. Most comfortable holster out there. I have a whole box of IWB Kydex holsters from various mfgs that are now obsolete. This is all I have used for the past few years.

If you're looking for an all leather holster try Mitch Rosen or JT Holsters. For Kydex, I've had good luck with Outlaw Holsters.

Didn't check if any of these companies have a Pro model version, but all of these companies offer Hellcat holsters and are easy to deal with and flexible in terms of customizations.

Recently, Mitch Rosen agreed to make one of their existing 1911 holsters fit my Ronin EMP 3 at no extra charge.

Depending on what you're looking for there's no harm in calling them (seems to have worked best for me) and see what they're able to do for you.

There is also a local company not too far from where I live in Jacksonville, FL. Bullseye Holsters. I have purchased one from them, a hybrid, and I like it.

Back