testtest

Red Cross in Israel

i haven't donated to the red cross since they punished some of their workers for praying with some families that were displaced by one of the hurricanes that ran up the coast about 10 years ago. they'll never see another dime from me.

Right before the end of the movie TAPS The National Guard Commander makes an announcement to the students of the school.

I don't remember the exact wording but basically what he said was

We are going to retake this campus at dawn. Anyone who resists will be killed. If you don't want to die, throw down your weapons and run to the nearest National Guardsman and we will do our best to protect you.

Israel needs to make a similar announcement in Gaza and then they need to do exactly that.

i haven't donated to the Red Cross for decades, since they "diverted" some of those donations to other areas.

When the Haiti earthquake struck, the ARC raised 488 million dollars, money that the organization had no clue what to do with. They passed off the money to other charities, and a whole two years after the earthquake, only a third of that was spent to help the victims and the nation.

if i donated to a particular disaster, then i damn well expect my money to go there, not some where's else.

other wise..??

SOP BEGGING FOR MONEY.

Is anyone surprised ?
NOPE!
Like many charities they start out on the right path then evolve into $ making operations. Most of the big charities are run by super libs, and as we all know they are smarter than the rest of us, so we just need to shut up and hand over the cash.
This story is another example of how civilization has gotten too civilized. The Red Cross representee should have been wheeled out of that meeting on a stretcher in critical condition.

Many years ago I was a first aid instructor for the Red Cross. All volunteer work ok fine but they wanted me to travel far distances to teach and if I told them it was too far for me to go they seemed to get mad. Plus I know people need blood but after the last time I donated they were literally calling me every day around dinner time and the non stop emails.

NOPE!
Like many charities they start out on the right path then evolve into $ making operations. Most of the big charities are run by super libs, and as we all know they are smarter than the rest of us, so we just need to shut up and hand over the cash.
This story is another example of how civilization has gotten too civilized. The Red Cross representee should have been wheeled out of that meeting on a stretcher in critical condition.
It's like The United Way. I've never given them a dime even though my company tries to shame you into it by making you fill out a pledge form that says $0 every year. Besides being a scam, the money they do donate goes where they want it to. I donate directly to the ones I want to. Mostly Stray Rescue.

It's like The United Way
I remember in the 70's credible stories of the United Way hiding and transporting weapons for the commies in Rhodesia. Used to give to the Salvation Army. Found out they were providing Christmas stocking to inmate at the state prison. That kind of stuck in my craw, but let it pass. Then two years ago when their “International Social Justice Commission” pulled the critical race theory crap. Off My List.

The Red Cross is nothing more than a big name, what they provide isn't worth the tax write-off.
I was the director of a hurricane shelter here back in 2011 when we had a good blow, we had two Red Cross "volunteers" who did nothing, and the support we got from the Red Cross proper was twenty Army cots kicked out of the back of a U-Haul in the rain with a boat extension cord, the extension cord was useless, and we eventually had to dispose of the cots because the Red Cross never came to get them after the storm.
The Red Cross is even more worthless than the Salvation Army.

Back