testtest

Red Dot Adapter Plate for XD-M Elite

Dr. Jim

Operator
8-12 weeks for shipping the adapter plate of your choice from SA for the new XD-M Elite??? You gotta be kiddin' me!?!? Anybody know who makes an adapter plate to put a Vortex Venom on this pistol?? At 73 years young I try not to wait for a helluva lot!!

I with you on this, but it’s all due to the demand for firearms and accessories now, especially ammo, there is a big wait time on getting stuff, I think there just concerned on getting guns out there, so the supply for accessories are taking a back seat right now.

Works perfect ! Came a day early !!
565D5F2E-571C-4236-BB9F-932E3664974E.jpeg
38BD047E-6D72-401A-A5AB-B6E1BCA9C88F.jpeg

Tball, looks good. I got no screws with my adapter plate so I am assuming that you use the 3 screws that hold the factory cover plate in place to attach the adapter?? Right?? Thanks.

Dr Jim, I got 3 small screws with mine. I tried to use the existing screws but they were too big. Would not go thru the holes in the plate. Had to use the 3 that came with it .

Dr Jim, I got 3 small screws with mine. I tried to use the existing screws but they were too big. Would not go thru the holes in the plate. Had to use the 3 that came with it .
Well, pee on Springfield, they sent me no screws......

Dr Jim, if yours is from Springfield it should fit. I couldn’t wait so I ordered one online. One o my buddies bought XDM early that came with the mounting plates and his all changed out in 5 minutes. Sorry, should have told you my plate was not a Springfield. You should be good to go.

Thanks Tball, I was impatient too but hellsbells,who wouldn't have been with their saying 8-12 weeks!! So I ordered from Powder River Precision and wouldn't ya know, got 'em both this AM.,,..they both look identical to my old eyes. The PRP plate came with 3 mounting screws, the SA came with nada. But I figure you are right, I should be in business with one or the other set of screws.

Back