testtest

Red Dot / Magnifier Combo for AR-15 Saint Victor

Ok, i could be crazy due to the fact I dont own a Holosun, but I think your 3x magnifier is backwards. Its facing the wrong way.

This would allow more room for the 2 to co exist on the rail.
Tight space with the flip up sights, but it can be done

From the Holosun page View attachment 28971
That is correct. The HM3X is on backward. With the magnifier on properly you will not be able to raise your rear sight without folding the magnifier down. Also, you do not want to have your red dot crossing the rail between the upper receiver and the barrel. Your red dot will shift and not maintain zero. I had a similar setup on my Saint with a Romeo 5 and an HM3X.

You are absolutely correct! Talk about feeling dumb. I just attached it such that I could read the "Holosun" imprint on the side, not stopping to realize you can still read the name when putting it on correctly OR backwards (as I, in fact, did). So I'll try it again now. Thank you both for that correction.

You are absolutely correct! Talk about feeling dumb. I just attached it such that I could read the "Holosun" imprint on the side, not stopping to realize you can still read the name when putting it on correctly OR backwards (as I, in fact, did). So I'll try it again now. Thank you both for that correction.
Are you aware that you can also swap direction that the HM3X folds. I think the default is it folds to the right, but it is easy to swap the base around and fold to the left.

Back