testtest

Red dot rifle scope

javbike

Hellcat
Hi guys hope everyone is having a relaxing nice labor don’t forget to hail your flag for all the hard working people anyway my question is how hard is it to set up a rifle red dot scope on a pc carbine thanks in advance

Hi guys hope everyone is having a relaxing nice labor don’t forget to hail your flag for all the hard working people anyway my question is how hard is it to set up a rifle red dot scope on a pc carbine thanks in advance
Are you referring to a magnified scope with a powered red dot reticle or a 1x red dot scope?

It's really easy to do, I typically mount my RDS non-magnified on long guns above the ejection port or just slightly forward of it. Torque the screws to spec and take your rifle to the range to see what you are hitting and adjust the sight from there. I'd recommend testing it without adjustments at 50yds and then go from there. If for some reason the RDS is way off the target you can zero at 25yds and then zero it again for 50yds. For a 9mm rifle a 50yd zero should be good for the max effective range of the 9mm.

Last edited:
Are you referring to a magnified scope with a powered red dot reticle or a 1x red dot scope?

It's really easy to do, I typically mount my RDS non-magnified on long guns above the ejection port or just slightly forward of it. Torque the screws to spec and take your rifle to the range to see what you are hitting and adjust the sight from there. I'd recommend testing it without adjustments at 50yds and then go from there. If for some reason the RDS is way off the target you can zero at 25yds and then zero it again for 50yds. For a 9mm rifle a 50yd zero should be good for the max effective range of the 9mm.
A lx red dot scope

A vortex sparc 2 red dot don’t know much about them but it’s on sell this Labor Day for 120.
That is a non magnified red dot. It's an excellent red dot for what you're using it for. I have the same optic on my PC Carbine.

I would recommend you mount it forward on the rail as possible above the ejection port for the best sight picture and quick target acquisition. The closer to your eye you mount the red dot the longer it takes to aquire your site picture and you also lose peripheral vision around the red dot.

That is a non magnified red dot. It's an excellent red dot for what you're using it for. I have the same optic on my PC Carbine.

I would recommend you mount it forward on the rail as possible above the ejection port for the best sight picture and quick target acquisition. The closer to your eye you mount the red dot the longer it takes to aquire your site picture and you also lose peripheral vision around the red dot.
Thanks 10 I got it coming it’s also free shipping today

A vortex sparc 2 red dot don’t know much about them but it’s on sell this Labor Day for 120.
Nice, lifetime warranty on a nice dot sight. I run a Strikefire II with the 3x magnifier on my 7.62x39 AR.

Attachments

• 20210405_150505.jpg
    20210405_150505.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 79

Same that I have on my Hellion. Until I can get an LPVO..

Back