testtest

Red Light Flashlight for hunting

KLGunner

Staff member
So I went predator hunting the other weekend. Buddy I went hunting with had a nice but old red light flashlight 🔦 for his AR-15 he was hunting with. I didn’t even think of this when we went out. So I’ll be going in a week to go hunting again. I need a nice bright strong red light to attach to my firearm to go hunting with. What do y’all suggest?

A lot of tac lights can add a red lens covering. You can also cut a thin piece of plastic and a red sharpie. Actually have a buddy who cuts the thin hard plastic from packages to fit his tac light and colors it with a red sharpie. Crazy but it actually works
So I went predator hunting the other weekend. Buddy I went hunting with had a nice but old red light flashlight 🔦 for his AR-15 he was hunting with. I didn’t even think of this when we went out. So I’ll be going in a week to go hunting again. I need a nice bright strong red light to attach to my firearm to go hunting with. What do y’all suggest?

Thermals are fun. Expensive but fun
8B1BC774-1DFD-4A2E-9FC6-CB99EFF52CD1.jpeg
FFEEE247-A250-4B39-AAEC-135A800756BD.jpeg
95B2ACAB-1D13-4616-8A2E-F0DAF6322343.jpeg
9CFDA362-6C7D-4E8A-9F67-4A708BAF9652.jpeg
132827D3-A98F-45FE-9345-3229E5765DF0.jpeg

I was also recently looking for a lantern that I can take with me on hunting trips. It's funny to see how many people are negligent with the choice of a lantern, because it is important to remember that the lantern illuminates the area, allowing you to move safely through the forest, disorientates the target and is even a means of self-defense. For myself, I found such a good option as Vont 'Blaze' Tactical Flashlight (2 PACK) and its characteristics suit me very well. There's even a fully adjustable beam width.
Dude, when choosing which lantern is best to buy for hunting, it is important to understand that there is no universal hunting lantern and you have to find it for yourself.

Not sure if either 2 of these lights would work for you?

We use green Kill Lights gun lights from Elusive Wildlife for night hunting hogs. The reason being that hogs do not react to the green light where the red or white light will spook them. I don't hunt coyotes but they have a red light option.

Back