testtest

Red Ryder eat your heart out. You won't just shoot your eye out with this!!!

singularity

Operator
They have advanced further with air rifles than I ever imagined. A .50 cal air rifle! Anyone see or try one yet?

1605932700194.png

Way back in the days of 'Lewis and Clark', the famous explorers carried with them a .46 caliber air rifle that reportedly would/could be pressurized to as much as 300psi, and it was a repeater!

It was a "Girandoni" with a muzzle velocity of around 500 fps. Think of that technology, in that day ..... this was in the late 1700's. I'm thinking that original rifle is in the Museum of American History in DC IIRC.

The first time I seen a big bore air rifle was about 5 years ago in some videos with hunters taking hogs with a .357 Benjamin Bulldog air rifle.

These newer high power pellet rifles are definitely no kids toy.

The first time I seen a big bore air rifle was about 5 years ago in some videos with hunters taking hogs with a .357 Benjamin Bulldog air rifle.

These newer high power pellet rifles are definitely no kids toy.

I had a Benjamin 1 pump .22 cal. pellet rifle when I was a kid. I doubt it would take a hog, but it took care of many coons, squirrels, etc..

There's a bunch of YT videos of some crazy dude who stacks all kinds of **** behind each other and takes it out with his ( compressed) air rifles.

Back