testtest

Registering your Springfield firearm

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
So, let me start by saying I’m bad about registering manufacturers Warranties on just about any purchased good. Firearms included.

I’m here to say that the SA Warranty process was 2 minutes of time at most.

I decided to register all my SA firearms. Rest of my other manufacturers guns as well for that matter.

Bonus kicker:
SA gives you one time discounts on products related to your model of firearm(s) registered.

I got some pretty good deals on accessories for a few guns!!
( fyi… M1A mounts were great prices)

Should have done this long ago 👍👍👍

So, let me start by saying I’m bad about registering manufacturers Warranties on just about any purchased good. Firearms included.

I decided to register all my SA firearms. Rest of my other manufacturers guns as well for that matter.

Bonus kicker:
SA gives you one time discounts on products related to your model of firearm(s) registered.

Lol, well you shouldn't be driving around in a Ford......you need to shoot perfection..AKA...Glocks.....so I guess its ok to register late......just kidding KF, yea, the coupons are a good thing

After registering the xdm 10mm before a deadline I received a canvas range bag and 2 or 3 mags for it (promotion buy). The bag held 2 pistols (internal), 6 mags, 2 small sleeves next to mag sleeves and 1 external zipped compartment. Good bag!
Sweet, my last purchase (Emissary) got me two mags for basically the cost of one, I still have about a month and a half to buy more at a discount. You have 90 days from date of warranty registration.

Bonus kicker:

Welcome to the 21st century. It only took 22 years.

Lol, well you shouldn't be driving around in a Ford......you need to shoot perfection..AKA...Glocks.....so I guess its ok to register late......just kidding KF, yea, the coupons are a good thing
Anni, since we’re talking about perfection I assume I can expect see you at the next Porsche club meeting. I’ll be the one wearing a Sig. Leave the Glock at home, ok?

Don’t like them foreign cars😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
8294613C-B867-4282-BEA0-89C259E3C78F.gif

Back