testtest

Registering your Springfield firearm

Porsche’ are only made in Germany.
They are foreign made and although they do have some models that are stylish they are made for roads such as the autobahn that are not in the USA.
Yeah, I’ve got the empirical data that says otherwise. Driving at triple digits on the highway is easy. You can do it in a Corolla or Prius these days. Driving US 129 between North Carolina and Tennessee - 11 miles, 318 curves, no crossroads - is what Porsches were designed for and where they acquit themselves splendidly. You can add the road up Pike Peak to that list. And virtually every county road in Northwest Arkansas.

Is there a time frame when you can register and get the discount? I still have a couple of XD’s I bought 10-12 years ago but never registered. I’m sure I have the sales receipts with all purchase info. Worth a try?
If you have all that info I definitely would try just fill everything out like normal and turn it in worst thing they can say is it’s too late I doubt good luck

I registered my hellcat that came with the hex site. It's been 3 weeks and the supposed 30000 hour runtime for the site is a lie! It has died twice and I'm literally on my third battery! Anyway I have been to the Springfield site and I can't find my registered guns anywhere! It gives you the options to add a new gun to the warranty but not to see the ones you've already managed which means for some of you who I've seen your messages on here you're worried about selling the gun and someone else or I'm ing it and that wouldn't be an issue if we could remove them and see the ones we have on there I would imagine so I'm not really sure if someone knows how to get to the place that shows you where your guns are registered that would be great.. to make this whole thing worse didn't have the receipt to get the promotion that they had because my receipt was apparently made out of invisible ink and you couldn't read it so they refused to honor the warranty of the gun that I had just registered cuz you know obviously how could I register a gun I don't have lol anyway.

Is there a time frame when you can register and get the discount? I still have a couple of XD’s I bought 10-12 years ago but never registered. I’m sure I have the sales receipts with all purchase info. Worth a try?
Well make sure your receipt wasn't printed on crappy paper or ink because they won't honor it even though you have a gun in your hand to register it they just won't believe you and so they won't send you the mags

I registered my hellcat that came with the hex site. It's been 3 weeks and the supposed 30000 hour runtime for the site is a lie! It has died twice and I'm literally on my third battery! Anyway I have been to the Springfield site and I can't find my registered guns anywhere! It gives you the options to add a new gun to the warranty but not to see the ones you've already managed which means for some of you who I've seen your messages on here you're worried about selling the gun and someone else or I'm ing it and that wouldn't be an issue if we could remove them and see the ones we have on there I would imagine so I'm not really sure if someone knows how to get to the place that shows you where your guns are registered that would be great.. to make this whole thing worse didn't have the receipt to get the promotion that they had because my receipt was apparently made out of invisible ink and you couldn't read it so they refused to honor the warranty of the gun that I had just registered cuz you know obviously how could I register a gun I don't have lol anyway.
Download the Springfield app, you can register your new gun there and it will also show the ones you already registered

Back