testtest

Regrets

I regret the nuke didnt get dropped when they had the chance 🤔🤔

1639457963187.gif

like Frank Sinatra, I've had a few...........

Rather than the short list I'll roll em all into this one.........

That I did not get wiser sooner....................
We could all have a long laundry list of regrets if we wanted. All I ever say is,

"You don't know ... what you don't know ... until you know!"

You can't change the past so just look forward my friend.

I have very few regrets as my choices and experiences are what made me who I am, and overall I'm pleased with my life and who I've become. My 1 lingering regret is not taking someones advice back in 2009 when they told me to buy into Bitcoin. I'd be a literal multi-millionaire right now. I have a hard time forgiving myself for that one. Que sera, sera.

Biggest regret, not joining the Marine Corps after I graduated high school. I got cold feet, plain and simple, no excuses. My best friend who joined the Army right out of high school ended up becoming a friggin' Apache attack helicopter pilot, retired as a Captain a few years ago, and is now an aviation consultant. The military paid for his education all the way thru to his PhD. He has a doctorate in electrical engineering now courtesy of his service to our country, which he very well deserves. My life would have turned out VERY differently had I not gotten scared and just went to college in my hometown because it was safer and more predictable. As a result, I'm the same safe, predictable milquetoast that I was back then......oh well, I guess.

Biggest regret, not joining the Marine Corps after I graduated high school. I got cold feet, plain and simple, no excuses. My best friend who joined the Army right out of high school ended up becoming a friggin' Apache attack helicopter pilot, retired as a Captain a few years ago, and is now an aviation consultant. The military paid for his education all the way thru to his PhD. He has a doctorate in electrical engineering now courtesy of his service to our country, which he very well deserves. My life would have turned out VERY differently had I not gotten scared and just went to college in my hometown because it was safer and more predictable. As a result, I'm the same safe, predictable milquetoast that I was back then......oh well, I guess.
I think Robert Frost explained it best in A Road not Taken: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both... Some days you go right and some you go left never really knowing what you'll find in either direction or what choices you'll have to make.

Back