testtest

Reliable red dot sight for EDC on an XDS mod2 osp 45acp

Greyfox2

Alpha
I am considering purchasing an XDS mod2 45acp osp for EDC and I want to have a reliable red dot sight on it. I am concerned about how reliable the C/T 1500 is for EDC. What does the group think?

I am considering purchasing an XDS mod2 45acp osp for EDC and I want to have a reliable red dot sight on it. I am concerned about how reliable the C/T 1500 is for EDC. What does the group think?
I would suggest going online and checking out the reviews of the red dot sights your looking at.

Delta Point for sure, but I've also had good luck with my Holosun 507k. While I haven't heard anything problematic about the CT personally, I don't know that I would trust it. I've shot some guns with them and they appear to be a little cheaply made - but that's solely an opinion, and is not substantiated by any failure experienced by it.

Delta Point for sure, but I've also had good luck with my Holosun 507k. While I haven't heard anything problematic about the CT personally, I don't know that I would trust it. I've shot some guns with them and they appear to be a little cheaply made - but that's solely an opinion, and is not substantiated by any failure experienced by it.
507k is a solid sight. C/T should stick to lasers. Just sayin'.

507K all the way-nicest red dot I have used with the features like shake awake-
sighting the pistol was very easy with nice click feature on adjustments-

IMG_20220116_113054988.jpg

I have multiple 507Cs and they are rock solid. I also have Delta Point Pros on my Sig X5 Legion and M17 and they are quality all the way. The one on my X5 Legion has been on it for nearly two years with the battery going strong. I just changed it just because. The Holosuns have a lot of good features, but if you don’t mind spending the extra money DPP would get my vote.
CFF402B9-C2E1-495D-B5A9-ABFEB8FB2313.jpeg
DE161B37-D704-48D1-952A-372B0CA24D25.jpeg

I've recently been looking at mini reflex sights for pistols with a Shield cut and the ability to co-witness with standard sights. Some of the information is confusing to me and many seem to have a deal with an online retailer, so here I am. I would prefer something in the $150-250 range.

I just picked up the Holosun 507C X2
I still need to order the plate from Springfield to Mount it on my XDM Elite compact 10mm so I’ve got at least a week plus before I can Mount it and zero it in.
Same here. I called Springfield and ordered a set of "factory suppressor height irons" as suggested by xdman. I picked up the sights, rmr baseplate, and a 15 round magazine, now I'm waiting..............

Back