testtest

Reloaders

Been rollin my own for many years. Not because it might save some $$$. It's all part of the hobby. Shooting, reloading pistol, rifle, shotgun, ballistic calculations, casting your own bullets. An incredible amount of information and skill can be gained. Especially the skill of stocking up for hard times like we're in right now. We have a Second Amendment right to do so.

I haven't loaded handgun ammo in years. My former employer allows me to shoot factory ammo free.

I always load my own hunting ammo. I've yet to fire factory ammo that comes close to accuracy I get from my loads.

Another reloader here. Like someone else said I don't reload to save money, I do it because its part of the hobby and I like the ability to roll my own.

Upgraded my 550b to a 550c. WOW! Smother running machine. The only downside is you have to go to Youtube to watch a video on how to make the conversion properly.
Well after 25+ yrs mine runs as smooth as it ever did. Is the C upgrade just the grease zerk? My 550b also does not have that grease zerk on the pivot arms/ handle holder as the youtube video on his. If yours has that it's much newer than mine.

Edit i see now it's a whole new frame and pivot pins.

About 100.00 to upgrade it seems.

Last edited:
Back