testtest

Remington is dead,...

In 1967, I got a Remington 700 rifle. A year later, an 870 shotgun. Both are still functioning perfectly and have never failed me. Nothing else from them since then. Sad to see a once great manufacturer fail due to poor management. Hopefully new ownership and better management will return them to what they once were.

It’s unfortunate, for Remington but as the article and other writers have said it’s the best thing to happen in the situation they were in. I love the 870 and the 700 (action).

I’m pleased with Ruger getting Marlin. I am happy with what both companies do and have done. Sierra buying Barnes, I’m very pleased with both companies and what they did, although I thought Barnes was doing fine the way they were.

Side note, I hope Kimber does well here in Alabama. I told my wife I may put in for a job and help Kimber do away with the swartz safety.

It’s unfortunate, for Remington but as the article and other writers have said it’s the best thing to happen in the situation they were in. I love the 870 and the 700 (action).

I’m pleased with Ruger getting Marlin. I am happy with what both companies do and have done. Sierra buying Barnes, I’m very pleased with both companies and what they did, although I thought Barnes was doing fine the way they were.

Side note, I hope Kimber does well here in Alabama. I told my wife I may put in for a job and help Kimber do away with the swartz safety.
I owned three of their 1911s in the past and wondered why they ship with low cost magazines. I would hope that they would start adding higher quality mags in each box like SA.

Back