testtest

Renaming Every College Football Team

Certain people in our society want to get rid of the warrior spirit in America. I think we should have even tougher names. For example, the New Orleans Saints should be called The New Orleans Roughnecks, in honor of the oil and gas industry which is a big part of the Louisiana economy.

Well, yeah…agree about the warrior spirit. But let’s stick to things that mean somethin’ important:

New Orleans Saint Victors
Washington Recoils
Kansas City Carrys
Pittsburgh Picatinneys
Buffalo Bores (possible patent infringement looming, there)
Miami Mainsprings
L.A. Lasers
New England Extractors
Seattle Serrations

( I gotta stop waking up in the middle of the night… )

Muncie Indiana, Muncie Indians
Indiana isn't offensive?
Indianapolis??? City of Indians not offensive??? WTF? get to the heart of it. (Not Ohio) Rename the offensive States and cities!

I think you need to be going to Asia and apologize to the real India. Indians.

Don’t get me started with these snowflakes out there, the Cleveland Indians just changed there name to Cleveland Guardians…… todays younger generation has no balls anymore, everything is offensive or racist…..I’m guessing they haven’t dropped yet…….or can’t..

i got sick and tired of the snowflakes years ago. all they wanna do is erase history. well dammit, history happened, whether they like it or not.

Thomas Jefferson had slaves. he fathered a child with a slave.

slavery was the "in thing" back in history. do the snowflakes even know that the tribal chiefs SOLD thier own people to be taken away and made into slaves?

why don't the snowflakes go to ALL the African nations and erase all the tribes and ancestors from the history books as well???

names of teams were given at a time in our early history for one reason or another. it was an honor to be a Bulldog, or a Sooner, or an Redskin.

i think what we need to do is, gather up all the snowflakes, put them onto old, decommissioned Navy ships, with just enough fuel, to get them out to the middle of the ocean, and stay there. let them resort to cannibalism, until the lone survivor remains, then by fate, he/she finds the one lone oar, so he can paddle his ass back to civilization....

if he doesn't die first, from starvation, dehydration, sun exposure, or eating off his hands.....

Don’t get me started with these snowflakes out there, the Cleveland Indians just changed there name to Cleveland Guardians…… todays younger generation has no balls anymore, everything is offensive or racist…..I’m guessing they haven’t dropped yet…….or can’t..
The problem as I see it, is that conflation of words and substance. We used to say “sticks and stones…” and it was understood that words aren’t that important.

Today, it’s all about words. Team names, gender, pronouns, etc. Some, more the younger generation, are all about show and feelings rather than substance and impact.

Back