testtest

Republicans warn ATF taking 'giant leap toward a federal firearm registry'

I would be surprised if they weren't trying to develop a national gun registry. They probably already have one that they don't talk about. Everytime anyone posts online that they have a gun, that info becomes available. Anytime you watch a gun video on Youtube, Google keeps track of who watched and what gun the video was about. I'm quite sure that Google has a very detailed gun registry already, as well as pretty much every detail of your life that you have communicated online, and I'll bet in the interest of "public safety" they make that info available to the federal government.

Google is the absolute worst when it comes to spying on people. If you want to see how pervasive Google is, open the Firefox browser, and install the NoScript extension. After doing that, go to any website you choose (including your bank), and click the NoScript button in the upper right of your browser to see what is trying to run in the background. You will find Google scripts quietly running in the background of literally every website you visit (except for Microsoft websites). Google is quietly collecting information about you at every one of these websites. (NoScript gives you the option of allowing or blocking whatever you want.)

I would be surprised if they weren't trying to develop a national gun registry. They probably already have one that they don't talk about. Everytime anyone posts online that they have a gun, that info becomes available. Anytime you watch a gun video on Youtube, Google keeps track of who watched and what gun the video was about. I'm quite sure that Google has a very detailed gun registry already, as well as pretty much every detail of your life that you have communicated online, and I'll bet in the interest of "public safety" they make that info available to the federal government.

Google is the absolute worst when it comes to spying on people. If you want to see how pervasive Google is, open the Firefox browser, and install the NoScript extension. After doing that, go to any website you choose (including your bank), and click the NoScript button in the upper right of your browser to see what is trying to run in the background. You will find Google scripts quietly running in the background of literally every website you visit (except for Microsoft websites). Google is quietly collecting information about you at every one of these websites. (NoScript gives you the option of allowing or blocking whatever you want.)
Nothing new there. Unless you lived with Bin laden in a cave. Edward Snowden spelled that out on live TV.

Back