testtest

Resort-style place for shooting/hunting - Bachelor Party

ddeuce22

Professional
Do any of you gentlemen (Especially here in Texas) know of any Resort-style retreats, Ranches, Complexes/Facilities that would encompass different types of shooting experiences while still offering nice lodging/amenities??

(Maybe one day is sporting clays, another day is long distance rifles, another pistol/carbine courses, tactical, hunting,) etc.

I am getting married in June and a few friends want to throw a Bachelor party and asked what I want to do. Something like this would be ideal, and it doesn't have to be in Texas but it would be a plus for sure. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Do any of you gentlemen (Especially here in Texas) know of any Resort-style retreats, Ranches, Complexes/Facilities that would encompass different types of shooting experiences while still offering nice lodging/amenities??

(Maybe one day is sporting clays, another day is long distance rifles, another pistol/carbine courses, tactical, hunting,) etc.

I am getting married in June and a few friends want to throw a Bachelor party and asked what I want to do. Something like this would be ideal, and it doesn't have to be in Texas but it would be a plus for sure. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks fellas.
We do guided night hog hunts of parties up to 12 north of Dallas-Ft Worth . Shoot me a pm
7pm-4am

Congrats on the upcoming wedding.
Sounds like a fun bachelor party if it comes together.

Congratulations!

I believe OSP Shooting School is in Texas. You may want to check with them. I am pretty sure you could shoot sporting clay, etc., but not sure if their facility would accommodate all you want to do.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding.
Sounds like a fun bachelor party if it comes together.
bachelor_party_meme5.jpg

Back