testtest

Response to "IN YOUR OPINION" (Most Common Firearm Types)

If we're not vigilant, and the current administration gets their way, the answer could become "none". Please keep respectfully calling, writing, and emailing the facts to your elected representatives to keep their hands off the 2nd Amendment! I know I'm preaching to the choir but we need to keep singing that tune, loud and clear, to those who would take away our constitutional rights "which shall not be infringed." I wanted to post in the quoted thread but thought it probably belongs here. My guess is revolvers and shotguns.

Last edited:
I stay apprised of legislative activity, I vote and I donate to causes i beleive in. Thats about all I am going to do.

I have heard the "Hearken-ye!..something wicked this way comes" all my life. I will carry out my civic duties by casting my vote in elections but I wont worry about the boogie-man.

If we're not vigilant, and the current administration gets their way, the answer could become "none". Please keep respectfully calling, writing, and emailing the facts to your elected representatives to keep their hands off the 2nd Amendment! I know I'm preaching to the choir but we need to keep singing that tune, loud and clear, to those who would take away our constitutional rights "which shall not be infringed." I wanted to post in the quoted thread but thought it probably belongs here. My guess is revolvers and shotguns.
Concur entirely, LnL. Well put…

I will add, as I’ve said before, that a succinct, clear, handwritten letter gets more attention from congressional staffers than on-line sign up poll type stuff, which is easily countered by the other side and can be fabricated. Representatives still have staff that track constituents concerns !

If you have friends that are on the fence and sorta/kinda believe the nonsense about “common sense GC” (and the phrase is very seductive; gotta give the GC crowd credit for that piece of propaganda), point out to them what the Bill of Rights is…and lead them to understand that the loss of any one Right opens the gate to a loss of any other ! It’s a road we cannot afford to go down, regardless of your own gun ownership status…,

People should pay attention, I agree. That said, the sky has been falling since the firearms act of 1968 and hasnt arrived (yet). I am a proponent of keeping things in proper perspective and not allowing emotion or trepidation overpower my desire to fairly assess a situation.

People should pay attention, I agree. That said, the sky has been falling since the firearms act of 1968 and hasnt arrived (yet). I am a proponent of keeping things in proper perspective and not allowing emotion or trepidation overpower my desire to fairly assess a situation.

Emotion or trepidation was not the reason for my post. If the bean (vote) counting elected politicians don't hear from us they will do whatever is on their agenda. They need to hear from those of us who care about our 2A rights so they cannot use the excuse for their vote that they heard little or no opposition to infringe upon them. Glad to hear that you vote Kashira-3, but removing them after anti-2A laws are passed is too late.

If someone wants to write a letter or make a phone call or whatever, I sure aint telling them not to. I will say that in the political realm, the sentiments of the pro-gun community have probably long since been quantified. Its a factor which likely holds a specific value within most realistic political algorithms. I believe that this factor exists no matter if (they) are hearing from you or not. If I were going to try and voice my feelings on any particular subject, I would probably try to do it via lobbying groups rather than a letter. - best to all.

Back