testtest

Retro M1A from the 1980s

SA bush stock.webp

Let,s not forget the variants of the Bush Rifle
 
Well back in 80's in my late 30's I bought one, still have it with a few modifications and believe it when I say I paid a grand for the basic model back then. Regret not spending the extra hundred for the National Match barrel, but M1A's still turn heads...
 
Takes me back- I had an M1A standard with a 3x9 Burris scope. My shooting bud had the Bush rifle... good rifles, kinda wish I had kept my M1A... very accurate rifle. Traded it minus scope and mounts for an HK91..
 
Last edited:
Like you I never had any money when I was younger to buy the military weapons I thought I should have. Then I got lucky when my dad and I were working a side job. The lady didn't have a lot of money and paid my dad and offered me a bring back M-1 carbine and a case of ammo. I jumped on that. Once I retired the first rifle I purchased was an M-1 Garand, then I bought the M-14 Scout Squad. I have since been able to add a semi-auto 45acp Thompson and last Christmas I got my son a 1903-A3 that came out of a museum. Still have several more I want to add to my collection.
 
Back
Top