testtest

Review: Craft Holsters Panther OWB

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: Craft Holsters Panther OWB" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-craft-holsters-panther-owb/.

Thanks for the good article about a company that does great work at a fair price.
I've contacted them in the past about making a OWB holster for a Hellcat with a Veridian E laser, a red dot and a thumbstrap. Unfortunately, they said they couldn't make one at the time. I do appreciate that they were upfront at the beginning, that impressed me. But, it's also part of the reason why made my own leather holster. It works fine with the needs met.

"The only gap in the holster market for Hellcats are holsters that are accepting of red dots." Isn't or wasn't quite accurate at the time with the company? But, they seem to now? Is good to know! The combination of a red rot and a laser system may seem to throw some companies a curve ball too? Then, make a holster made with a thumbstrap too? Is usually one or the other function or none with good quality leather holsters from my experience. Hoping that changes for the better soon and it seems to be.

I have a S&W EZsheild 9mm 3.1 barrel will this holster fit my gun . don53

don 53, 1st off, welcome to the forum!

The best thing you could possibly do is to go to and visit their website, have a look around and possibly contact the company through their website for further information.

Generally, holster companies make many holsters for quite a few various HG's and if needed can and usually do custom one off holsters for and because of different options like sights and optics as well.
Good luck on your holster search and research!

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled "Review: Craft Holsters Panther OWB" and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/review-craft-holsters-panther-owb/.

Always like to hear about new holsters I’ll start by saying I don’t own a HellCat nor do I carry handguns with optics or red dot sight hardware. That being said I prefer as mentioned in the article an open bottom to all my holsters, it prevents the build up of anything that may fall into it and I believe it allows for a more positive retention. Like most of us I’ve collected many different styles of holsters over the years and they all have there own pro’s and con’s when I require my gun to be really concealed I go with my Galco, it holds my EDC close to my body and allows for a lightning fast draw. I did find out that my new XDM 45 with a 4.5 inch barrel fits great in the Galco however it snags on the front site during a draw. For my new XDM I’ve purchased a Blackhawk Serpa level 1 as well as a SafariLand Level 4 which im still waiting for delivery.
Every holster has its own good and bad and when it should or can be used effectively, practice is the key to knowing when that is.

Back